- Supporting Organic farming helps achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Soil loosening is positive for water management.
- Using non-chemical weed control has positive effect on ground water, the health of farmers and animals
- It helps to increase the market share with organic food production comparing to conventional crops which use chemicals.
- It supports Common agriculture policy (CAP), one of the most important EU policy 
- It is in line with European Commission, Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe, healthier and more sustainable food production.
- It supports EIP-AGRI Focus Group: Non-chemical weed management in arable cropping systems
- It reduces accidental pesticide poisoning 
 (Acute pesticide poisoning among agricultural workers in the United States)